Even if ImaBiotech develops innovations with high-end instruments and newly developed protocols, the company has made efforts to develop robust platform and high quality standards. the company has developed unique tests for monitoring the quality of the innovative imaging platforms in order to guarantee the robustness of the data. The company has been a holder of an ISO 9001:2015 since 2012, given by the prestigious international agency Bureau Veritas for the quality of the management of the platforms and customer projects.
- Use of a LIMS, a Laboratory Information Management System, for better data management and archiving.
- GLP-Like environment in Boston and Lille with GLP Word reports.
- Store data independently in servers for 5-15 years depending the requests.
- Trained team of scientist to offer the best expertise in the different applications
- High quality tests for monitoring the imaging platforms with the development of quality controls.
Our primary focus is to guarantee the quality and the efficacy of our deliverable while improving the overall quality level and performance of our company.
Julien Stauber, Quality Manager, stated:
“ImaBiotech make every day improvements through continual questioning, analysis of customers’ needs and the involvement of all parties. ISO 9001 Certification attests that we constantly improve our services to ensure client needs are met. As an example the data are managed on multiple servers and the archived projects are transferred on a bandwidth in a bank safe. Every day, our customers give evidence of their loyalty to our company”