Why are we using QMSI in oncology?
Tumors are very heterogeneous and investigating drug and biomarkers co-localization is key to define the PK/PD relationship. At ImaBiotech we investigate the quantification and localization of the drugs and metabolites as well as biomarkers with a multimodal imaging platform called Multimaging. This platform has been integrated into classical PK/PD study to offer a better predictive tool.
What can we deliver?
We deliver in a single experiment tissue distribution of drug, metabolites, targets and biomarkers of efficacy for a quick and precise drug efficacy and safety evaluation
Distribution study in animal whole body and tumor heterogeneity
- In vivo dosing (xenograft or allograft tumor in rodents)
- Quantitative Mass Spectrometry Imaging of drug and metabolites
- Histology (Hematoxylin & Eosin, and others staining techniques)
Validation of Target Engagement
- QMSI drug + metabolites
- QMSI biomarkers (metabolites, lipids, peptides)
- Immunohistochemistry of protein biomarker (receptors, enzymes,etc…)
- MSI of substructure of interest
- Identification of specific pathways relating to tumor activities (proliferation, necrosis, apoptosis, differentiation)
- Statistical analysis to identify biomarker involved in diseases or drug responses
Identification of Translational biomarkers (see Personalized medicine projects)
How do we deliver local information in complex tissue?
- Label free imaging at 10μm spectral resolution
- Quantification of drug and metabolites down to the microenvironment of the tumor
- Immuno-histology with the ability to overlay MSI, IHC and histological information within multimodal platform and dedicated software (Multimaging™, visit the dedicated page)
- Efficacy and Safety Biomarkers monitoring
- High Resolution Mass Spectrometers (R>200,000)
We have experience with different animal and tumor models
- Human biopsies
- Orthotopic models
- Xenograft tissues on :
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
We also provide more classical studies under GLP or Non-GLP environment
PK & PD studies
We propose PK and PD studies to support early to late stages drug discovery process (animals: rabbit, dog, swine or other species upon customer request).
- Drug Disposition/Pharmacokinetics (ADME)
- In Vitro and In Vivo Topical Absorption Studies (FFPE, 3D models, fresh frozen tissue)
We allow you to complete toxicological studies and propose several species such as dogs and rabbits and other non-rodent species.
- Acute Toxicity
- Subacute Toxicity (Repeated Dose)
- Sub-chronic Exposure
- Chronic Exposure
We propose pathological models and naturally diseased animals for research (rabbit, dog …)
|Publication||Altered metabolic landscape in IDH‐mutant gliomas affects phospholipid, energy, and oxidative stress pathways|
|Publication||Tryptophan-Kynurenine Pathway in Immuno-Oncology|