What’s the whole body drug distribution and concentration?
- When the lead candidate has been selected from a wide number of potentials candidates, it is crucial to evaluate the kinetic of adsorption, metabolism, distribution and elimination in whole body (usually rodents). It is key to understand the overall distribution of the compounds to localize the drugs and metabolites in desired targeted tissue or undesirable tissues. With our services of Rapid PK screening, we can anticipate lack of efficacy or worse potential adverse effect by looking at the tissue distribution of Drugs and metabolites simultaneously. The Rapid PK screening is the fastest and the most accurate service that combines multiple techniques of
- and LC-MS/MS to localize and quantify drugs in all tissues without any labelling. An easy way to get a fast and complete Bioavailability and Biodistribution information at an early stage to minimize the risk of failure.
Within a few weeks, ImaBiotech provides reports with concentration of drugs in every organs including plasma to deliver ADME information and tissue to plasma ratio to prevent safety issues and describe drug exposure (accumulation, elimination). In one single experiment, you reduce number of animals by investigating classical pharmacokinteics and tissue distribution in a GLP format.
Don’t wait for expensive and time consuming approach:
- No need to wait autoradiography or any labeling technique to visualize the kinetic of the biodistribution of your drug.
- No need to wait for your Tox studies to assess drug distribution in undesirable tissues.
ImaBiotech delivered more than 300 projects in Bioavailability or Biodistribution using Quantitative Mass Spectrometry Imaging in whole animal body.
With this experience, Imabiotech can deliver the success rate of your project during the study design (Contact Us to know more about our models of study design)
Our experience covers multiple therapeutic areas (CNS, Oncology and Immuno-oncology, Cardiovascular, Dermatology, etc.…) from Top pharmaceutical to biotech companies where we adapt expectations and costs by combining classical PK study with QMSI study to obtain the largest number of information with a single sample.
Our past studies also demonstrated the need of a range of high end imaging platform of histology and high resolution Mass Spectrometers to clearly differentiate drugs and related metabolites biodistribution.
Resources[table “10” not found /]
- Wholebody or Isolated organs
- Snap frozen Tissues
- Microscopy staining
- Early kinetic analysis of in-situ drug distribution of a drug candidate
- Tissue to plasma ratio determination
- PK parameters determination (Tmax, Cmax, AUC, Kp, Vd, T1/2, etc.)