Discover and Monitor Biomarkers
Biomarker research or monitoring helps to characterize animal models (identify the contents of proteins, metabolites, lipids, etc…), compare animal models to human for a better translational research and finally improve drug development with precise medicine.
Our panel of technologies, including Imaging mass spectrometry (IMS) Quantitative Immuno-staining, spatial transcriptomics or spatialomics (lipidomics, metabolomics or proteomics) are the greatest way to assess spatial molecular arrangements in tissue providing thousands of different molecular images; A perfect way to perform a targeted or an untargeted approach to investigate the impact of drugs onto animal models and humans.
ImaBiotech has a great experience in finding new biomarkers and monitoring targeted biomarkers, especially in oncology, rare diseases, fibrotic tissues and CNS. Through Multimaging software and digital pathology, ImaBiotech proposes different programs to identify, quantify and localize biomarkers related to therapy or diseases.
The team has developed a huge expertise in metabolomics, lipidomics and proteomics with more than +100 publications in these fields and more than 2,500 bio-assays.The possibility to correlate distribution maps of multiple markers and drugs simultaneously with histological and clinical features makes it an ideal tool to deliver precision medicine.
Sensitive and Single Cell Biomarkers
We Offer a wide range of options to measure biomarker level in tissues and cells, this includes:
- Evaluation of targeted biomarker (localization, concentration, morphology) for preclinical and clinical samples.
- Identify and monitor companion biomarkers
- Identify drug response biomarkers
- Identify new diseases biomarkers with proteomics, metabolomics or lipidomics
- Classification of patients based on tissue biomarkers (intensity or morphology parameters)
We have experienced in biomarker research:
- A team of statistician and bioinformatician with expertise in classification, computer vision and statistical tools
- Number of scientists coming from the most recognized Lab, with expertise in OMICS and digital pathology.
- State-of-the-art platform with high resolution instruments
- Statistical analysis based on intensity scale, absolute concentration or Morphometry analysis (Image feature analysis)
- From statistical analysis (Multivariate, PCA, T-Test, ANOVA-test)
- Database of 2,500 identified molecules from Animal Model and Human Biopsies.
Example of biomarkers
- Immune-oncology IDO model (Tryptophan, Kynurenine pathway)
- IDH1 and IDH2 models (2-hydroxy-glutarate)
- Glycolysis pathway (Glucose, Fructose, Lactate)
- Krebs cycle
- regulatory T Cells and T-cell activity
- Tryptophan pathway (Kynurenine, Hydroxy-kynurenine, Tryptophan, Quinolinic Acid, Nicotinamide, 5-Hydroxyindole-3-acetic acid HAA)
- CD39, CD73, GCN2 activity / Adenosine Pathway (adenosine, cAMP, Inosine, ATP, ADP, AMP, Hypoxanthine, Xanthine)
- Arginine Biosynthesis (Arginine, Ornithine , Citrulline, Glutamate, etc…)
- Phenylalanine & tyrosine
- Neurotransmitters (GABA, Dopamine, ACH, Glutamate, Serotonine, etc…)
- Large number of lipids
- Triglycerides and Diglycerides
- LPA, LPE, LPA,
- Fatty acids
- Histone Acetylation