Located in Europe (France) and North America (Billerica, MA), ImaBiotech develops and offers new imaging technologies, applications and software (Quantinetix™, Multimaging™). In order to accelerates drug development with innovative & proprietary imaging technologies, ImaBiotech offers Mass Spectrometry Imaging Services to provide a cost effective solution to preclinical and clinical studies. This molecular technique is used for qualitative & quantitative efficacy and toxicity evaluations of drug candidates from the whole body to cell levels.
Recently, ImaBiotech has strengthen its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) engagement thanks to three components:
- Satisfaction survey
- Focus on professional development
- Representatives around the world.
ImaBiotech, has received an impressive number of awards since being founded by Jonathan Stauber. These honors demonstrate ImaBiotech’s ongoing commitment to continuously grow and develop the science and the company.
Our most recent awards:
- In 2017, ImaBiotech was laureate of the « Champion de la Croissance 2017 » recognition by Les Echos and Statista.
- On August 29, 2014 in Berlin, Germany at the 12th European Congress of Toxicologic Pathology, The French Society of Toxicologic Pathology awarded « Best Poster » Gregory Hamm for the poster : Assessment of drug toxicity in small histological structure of the eye: Application of Mass Spectrometry Imaging in Ophtalmic context
- Eurasanté’s prize for “Innovation and development” on April 11, 2014 awarded by the Société Industrielle du Nord de France.
All the prices here: PDF link for List
ImaBiotech has been a holder of an ISO 9001 Certification by the prestigious international agency Bureau Veritas.
In addition to the mandatory part, our quality system has been set up in a more global context: each process involved with a projects, directly or indirectly, is subject to his standard.
Julien Stauber, Quality Manager, stated:
“ImaBiotech make every day improvements through continual questioning, analysis of customers’ needs and the involvement of all parties. ISO 9001 Certification attests that we constantly improve our services to ensure client needs are met. Every day, our customers give evidence of their loyalty to our company”