Come and meet Rima Ait-Belkacem and Jonathan Stauber to discover all our capabilities. June 4- 8, 2017, in (...)Read more
Webinar on Immuno-Oncology by Rima AIT-BELKACEM, PhD
The webinar titled “Immuno-Oncology: Tryptophan-Kynurenine Microenvironment Tumor Metabolites Pathway Highlighted by (...)Read more
HD-PharmacoKinetics & Dynamics
To select better drug candidate within a month, Imabiotech offers a combination of pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics studies using Quantitative MALDI imaging technology and its proprietary biomarkers databank click for more information.
This innovation in drug development process allows the distribution study of drug and metabolites with their read-out molecules. This provides a very fast evaluation drug candidate efficacy or toxicity.
With this new services, you can screen and select the best drug candidates based on the global distribution of drugs and metabolites with the level of biomarker changes.
- Quantification and distribution of drugs and metabolites
- Focused biomarker and drug co-distribution with MALDI Imaging Mass Spectrometry and other imaging techniques (IHC, H&E, PET or MRI imaging) in whole body or cellular levels
- Endogenous Metabolite identification with High Resolution MALDI Imaging Mass Spectrometry
- Quantitative study of drug, metabolites and biomakers
- Use of unique dedicated software (quantinetix)
- High resolution: 20µm
- Every organs
- Snap frozen tissues
- FFPE tissues
- Hematoxylin & Eosin staining
- MRI or PET imaging