Come and meet Rima Ait-Belkacem and Jonathan Stauber to discover all our capabilities. June 4- 8, 2017, in (...)Read more
Webinar on Immuno-Oncology by Rima AIT-BELKACEM, PhD
The webinar titled “Immuno-Oncology: Tryptophan-Kynurenine Microenvironment Tumor Metabolites Pathway Highlighted by (...)Read more
Cardiovascular & metabolic diseases
Traditional drug pharmacokinetics and distribution with dissection can now be advantageously replaced by MALDI Imaging Mass Spectrometry, which offers accurate localization and quantitation of parent drugs and metabolites combined with biomarkersin one single sample.
ImaBiotech provides quantitative MALDI Imaging Mass Spectrometry services unmatched by any other classical technique: quantitative label-free distribution in cardiovascular & metabolic diseases with high accuracy up to 20µm resolution.
In Cardiovascular therapeutic area, we can study :
- High resolution drug and metabolites imaging at 20µm
- Quantify drug and metabolites in different regions of the heart, kidney, etc.
- Coupled with whole body distribution to study overall and organ-specific molecule localization
- Unknown metabolite research and identification
- Metabolic syndrome
- Thrombo-embolic diseases
- Study the impact of treatment onto endogenous metabolites
- Support the validation of pharmacological animal models
- Guinea pig and mini pig